|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
(d) At war.
2. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
3. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
4. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(a) Female Leader.
(c) Male Leader.
5. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
6. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
7. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(d) Hot water.
8. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The lack of peace.
(b) The lack of food.
(c) The battle to come.
(d) The lack of sex.
9. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
10. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
11. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
(a) Concealed weapon.
(d) Pot of fire.
12. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
13. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
14. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
15. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
2. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
3. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
4. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
5. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)