Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
2. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(b) The Commissioner.
3. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Letting the house become untidy.
(b) Refusing her husband.
(c) Leaving her child.
(d) Fighting the war.
5. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(b) Female Leader.
(d) Old Woman.
6. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
7. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
8. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
9. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
10. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
11. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(a) Hot water.
12. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
13. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
14. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
15. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
2. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
3. The Chorus of Women speak of the bounty of ______________ things they have in their homes.
4. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
5. Lysistrata tells everyone to be careful and to not let this situation ___________ again.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)