|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
2. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(b) At home.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) On the battlefield.
3. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
4. The Chorus of Women speak of the bounty of ______________ things they have in their homes.
5. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
6. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(c) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
7. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
8. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
9. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
(a) Leave the temple.
(b) Make love.
(c) Hold the baby.
10. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
11. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
12. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
(c) No one.
13. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Leaving her child.
(b) Letting the house become untidy.
(c) Refusing her husband.
(d) Fighting the war.
14. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(a) The Commissioner.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
15. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
2. Who makes way for the women, the Athenians and the Spartans to leave the temple?
3. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
4. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
5. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)