|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(a) Slave owner.
2. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
3. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
4. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
(b) The Athenians.
(c) The Commissioner.
5. Who speaks like a Spartan at first when he exits the Akropolis, also drunk?
(a) The Messenger.
(c) The slave.
(d) The Commissioner.
6. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
7. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
8. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The hot sun.
(b) The war with Sparta.
(c) The longest night.
(d) Dispute with women.
9. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(b) Olive branches.
(d) White flag.
10. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
11. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
12. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
(c) Other women.
13. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
14. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
15. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men talk about how much ___________ they have and that anybody can come to collect it.
2. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
3. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
5. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)