|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(d) Slave owner.
2. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
3. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
4. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
5. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
(a) Pray to Athene.
(b) Set a fire to the temple.
(c) Hurt her.
(d) Think about it.
6. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
7. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
8. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
9. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
(a) A sword.
(c) A male prisoner.
(d) Her blood.
10. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
11. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
12. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
13. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
14. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
15. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
(a) Old Man.
(b) The General.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) Male Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
2. Lysistrata tells the men that now that they've agreed, they must now ___________ themselves.
3. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
4. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
5. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)