|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
b) Public square.
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
d) No one.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
a) The war with Sparta.
b) Dispute with women.
This section contains 513 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)