|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
2. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
3. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
4. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
5. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
6. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
7. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
8. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
(a) Female Leader.
(c) The Commissioner.
9. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
10. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
(a) Chorus Sage.
(b) Female Leader.
(d) Male Leader.
11. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
12. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
13. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(d) Female Leader.
14. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(a) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
15. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
2. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
3. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
4. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
5. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)