|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
2. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
3. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
4. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
5. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
6. Who makes way for the women, the Athenians and the Spartans to leave the temple?
(a) The slave.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
7. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
8. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The longest night.
(b) The war with Sparta.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) Dispute with women.
9. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
10. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
11. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
12. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
(a) Concealed weapon.
(d) Pot of fire.
13. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
14. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
15. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men talk about how much ___________ they have and that anybody can come to collect it.
2. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
3. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
4. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
5. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)