|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
2. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(a) Old Woman.
(d) Female Leader.
3. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
4. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
5. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
6. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
7. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
8. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
9. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
10. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
11. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
12. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
13. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
14. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
15. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
2. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
3. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
4. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
5. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)