|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes way for the women, the Athenians and the Spartans to leave the temple?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The Messenger.
(c) The slave.
(d) The Old Man.
2. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The Old Man.
(d) The Male Leader.
3. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
4. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
(a) Run to Rome.
(b) Have sex.
(c) Hurt her.
5. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
6. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
7. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
8. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
9. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
(a) At war.
10. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
11. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(b) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
12. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(a) Male Leader.
(b) The General.
(c) The Commissioner.
13. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
14. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
15. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
3. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
4. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
5. The Chorus of Men talk about how much ___________ they have and that anybody can come to collect it.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)