|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
2. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
(a) Female Leader.
(b) Male Leader.
3. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
4. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
(b) Female Leader.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
6. Who has driven the men of Sparta away from their women, which has left the men doubled up in pain and frustration?
7. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(a) White flag.
(b) Olive branches.
8. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
9. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
10. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
11. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(d) Hot water.
12. Lysistrata tells the men that now that they've agreed, they must now ___________ themselves.
13. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
14. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(a) The Commissioner.
15. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
(a) At war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
2. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
3. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
5. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)