|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
2. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
3. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
4. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
5. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) Dispute with women.
(b) The longest night.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) The war with Sparta.
6. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
7. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
8. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
9. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
10. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
11. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
12. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(d) Slave owner.
13. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
14. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
(b) No one.
15. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(a) Male Leader.
(b) The General.
(d) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
2. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
3. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
4. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
5. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)