|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women treat the men to a ___________________ and each goes home with her husband.
2. Who speaks like a Spartan at first when he exits the Akropolis, also drunk?
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Messenger.
(d) The slave.
3. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
4. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
5. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
6. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
(a) Leave the temple.
(c) Hold the baby.
(d) Make love.
7. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(d) Slave owner.
8. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(c) Hot water.
9. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
10. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
11. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
12. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
(b) Other women.
13. Lysistrata tells everyone to dance to the glory of the ____________ now.
14. The ______________ suggests that since peace is at hand, the battle of the sexes should end too.
(a) Female Leader.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
15. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(b) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
2. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
3. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
4. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
5. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)