|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
(c) At war.
2. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
3. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
4. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
5. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
6. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
7. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
8. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(a) The Male Leader.
(b) The Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
9. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
10. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
11. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(c) Hot water.
12. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
13. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) At home.
(c) On the battlefield.
(d) At the hospital.
14. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
(c) Other women.
15. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
4. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
5. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)