|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The longest night.
(b) Dispute with women.
(c) The war with Sparta.
(d) The hot sun.
2. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
3. The Chorus of Women speak of the bounty of ______________ things they have in their homes.
4. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(d) Slave owner.
5. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
6. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
7. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
8. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
9. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(a) White flag.
(d) Olive branches.
10. Who has driven the men of Sparta away from their women, which has left the men doubled up in pain and frustration?
11. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
12. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
13. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
(c) No one.
14. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
(a) Have sex.
(c) Hurt her.
(d) Run to Rome.
15. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
2. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
3. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
4. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
5. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)