|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Rescue them.
(c) Seduce them.
(d) Overpower them.
3. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
4. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
5. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's shield.
(b) Male Leader's sword.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's helmet.
6. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
7. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
8. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
9. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
10. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They ridicule each other.
(b) They challenge each other's right to speak.
(c) They threaten each other.
(d) They embrace.
11. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
12. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
13. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
14. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
15. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
3. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
4. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
5. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)