Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
a) Pretty clothes.
c) Her husband.
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show...
This section contains 525 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)