|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) At war.
(c) Demanding of them.
2. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
3. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
6. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(c) Smoke out.
7. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
8. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
9. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
10. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
11. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
12. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
13. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
14. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Laughs at her.
(c) Threatens her.
(d) Tries to seduce her.
15. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(c) Male/Old Woman.
(d) Female/Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)