|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's shield.
(b) Male Leader's ankle.
(c) Male Leader's sword.
(d) Male Leader's helmet.
3. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
4. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
6. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
7. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
8. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
9. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
10. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
11. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) The women.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The government.
12. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
13. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Trips her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Hits her.
14. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
15. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Men.
(c) Old Women.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
3. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
4. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
5. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)