Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1
1. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
2. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
6. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
7. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and...
This section contains 2,847 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)