|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The longest night.
(b) Dispute with women.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) The war with Sparta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
2. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
3. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
4. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
5. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)