|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) The Old Man.
2. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
3. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
(a) Set a fire to the temple.
(b) Pray to Athene.
(c) Think about it.
(d) Hurt her.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Female Leader.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
2. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
3. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
4. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)