|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
2. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
3. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
4. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
5. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
2. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
3. The ________ bangs on the door of the Akropolis and demands to be admitted.
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
5. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)