|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(a) Female Leader.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) Male Leader.
4. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
5. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
2. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
3. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
4. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)