|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
(a) Piece of dust.
(c) Piece of sand.
(d) Stray hair.
3. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
4. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
5. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
2. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
3. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)