|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells the Spartans and the Athenians to take their women back home.
(a) The Messenger.
(b) The Old Man.
(c) The Commissioner.
2. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
5. Lysistrata and Peace go back to ___________ as the men run off to get ready for the events.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Women notes that ____________ might not actually be able to find anything if they come to look.
2. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)