|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Old Man.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Female Leader.
2. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
3. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(c) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
4. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
5. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) Female Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
2. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
3. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
4. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
5. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)