|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The lack of peace.
(b) The lack of sex.
(c) The lack of food.
(d) The battle to come.
3. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
(c) Pot of fire.
(d) Concealed weapon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)