|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
4. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(d) Sexual wiles.
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
2. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
3. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)