|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
(a) Tips him over.
(b) Makes him laugh.
(d) Kills him.
2. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
3. Lysistrata tells the men that now that they've agreed, they must now ___________ themselves.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(b) Demanding of them.
(c) At war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
2. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
3. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)