|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
3. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)