|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Their families.
(b) Male honor.
2. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
3. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
4. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
5. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(d) Female Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
2. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
3. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
4. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)