|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. The Commissioner notes that everyone has had a lot of __________ so everyone speaks freely.
(a) Hot water.
3. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
4. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
2. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
3. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
4. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
5. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)