|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) Dispute with women.
(b) The longest night.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) The war with Sparta.
2. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Female Leader.
3. One of the Spartans speaks in a long verse that praises _________________.
(b) The Commissioner.
(d) The Athenians.
4. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
5. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
2. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)