|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
(a) Female Leader.
(b) The Commissioner.
2. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
3. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) At war.
(c) Demanding of them.
5. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Old Man.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Woman Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)