|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner orders the ____________ to move along, saying the Spartans need to pass.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's shield.
(b) Male Leader's helmet.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's sword.
3. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
4. The Chorus of Men warn that there is an angry __________ that will attack anybody.
5. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
4. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)