|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(c) Olive branch.
4. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(a) The General.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) The Commissioner.
5. Who comes out of the Akropolis, drunk and belligerent when the door is pounded upon?
(a) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
2. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
3. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)