|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
4. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
5. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) At home.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) On the battlefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
2. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
3. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
4. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
5. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)