|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
3. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
2. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)