|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They threaten each other.
(b) They ridicule each other.
(c) They embrace.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their desires.
(c) Their work.
(d) The women.
4. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Old Man.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Male Leader.
5. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
3. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
4. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)