|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) The hot sun.
(b) The war with Sparta.
(c) Dispute with women.
(d) The longest night.
2. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(b) Threatens her.
(c) Tries to seduce her.
(d) Laughs at her.
3. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) An offering.
(b) An oath.
(c) A blood blessing.
(d) A piece of clothing off.
5. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
3. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
5. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)