|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
3. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
4. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
5. The Male Leader finally submits to the Female Leader, calling to an end the _______________ they play on each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
2. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
3. The Commissioner jokes about whether the Messenger is carrying a ______________.
4. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)