|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
2. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
3. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
4. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(b) Smoke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
5. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)