|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
2. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
3. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
4. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(a) Female/Old Man.
(c) Male/Old Woman.
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(c) Her husband.
(d) Pretty clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
4. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
5. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)