|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They threaten each other.
(b) They ridicule each other.
(c) They embrace.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(c) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
3. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
4. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
2. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
3. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
4. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
5. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)