|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
2. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
(b) Hurt her.
(c) Run to Rome.
(d) Have sex.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Olive branch.
(c) Cup of wine.
4. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Threatens her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Tries to seduce her.
5. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
2. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
3. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
4. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
5. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)