|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They embrace.
(b) They ridicule each other.
(c) They threaten each other.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
2. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
3. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
4. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
(a) Think about it.
(b) Pray to Athene.
(c) Set a fire to the temple.
(d) Hurt her.
5. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
(a) Her blood.
(b) A male prisoner.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
2. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
3. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)