|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
2. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
3. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
4. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
5. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(a) Sexual wiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
4. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
5. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)