|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(a) Olive branches.
(d) White flag.
3. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
4. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
5. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
2. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
3. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)