|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their desires.
(c) The women.
(d) Their work.
3. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
4. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Their families.
(c) Male honor.
5. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
2. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
3. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
4. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
5. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)