|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(a) Female Leader.
(d) Old Woman.
2. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
3. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
4. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
5. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
2. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
3. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
4. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)