|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
4. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
5. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)