|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
2. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
3. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Hits her.
(b) Kisses her.
(d) Trips her.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
2. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
3. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
4. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
5. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)