|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner tells the Messenger to go to _________________ and tell the government to negotiate for peace.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
2. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
3. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
4. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)