|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their desires.
(b) The women.
(c) Their knees.
(d) Their work.
2. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
3. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
4. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
5. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)