|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A blood blessing.
(b) An offering.
(c) A piece of clothing off.
(d) An oath.
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
4. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(c) Male/Old Woman.
(d) Female/Old Man.
5. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
2. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
3. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
4. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
5. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)