|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) The General.
(d) Male Leader.
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
(d) Public square.
4. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(b) Female Leader.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)