|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(d) Olive branch.
2. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
(a) Hurt her.
(c) Have sex.
(d) Run to Rome.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
5. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) At home.
(b) On the battlefield.
(d) At the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
4. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
5. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)