|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) Female Leader.
(d) Male Leader.
2. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's helmet.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's ankle.
5. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
2. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
3. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
4. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
5. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)