|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
2. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
3. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
4. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
5. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) On the battlefield.
(b) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
2. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
3. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
4. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
5. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)