|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
3. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
(a) The Commissioner.
(b) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
4. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
2. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
3. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
4. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
5. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)