|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
2. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
3. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
4. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Tries to seduce her.
(c) Laughs at her.
(d) Threatens her.
5. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Chorus Sage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
2. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
3. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
4. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)