|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
3. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)