|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
4. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
(b) Moral chaos.
(c) Gender wars.
(d) Better understanding.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
2. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
3. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
5. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)