|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
2. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(b) Pitchers of water.
(c) Household implements.
(d) Oil cans.
3. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pitchers of water.
(b) Pots of fire.
5. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
2. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
3. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
4. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
5. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)