|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Trips her.
(c) Hits her.
4. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
5. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
Short Answer Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
4. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
5. Lysistrata says that all the women have heard about what a _________ man Kinesias is.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)