|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Seduce them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Rescue them.
(d) Overpower them.
2. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Old Man.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Woman Leader.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
5. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
3. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)