|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
4. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(d) Female Leader.
5. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
2. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
3. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
4. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
5. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)