|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
2. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
3. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
4. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Sexual relations.
(c) Hair brushing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)