|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
(a) Dispute with women.
(b) The war with Sparta.
(c) The longest night.
(d) The hot sun.
2. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
Short Answer Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
3. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)