|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
2. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
3. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(b) Hair brushing.
(c) Sexual relations.
5. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
5. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)