|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
2. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
3. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
2. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
3. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
5. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)