|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
4. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's shield.
(b) Male Leader's ankle.
(c) Male Leader's helmet.
(d) Male Leader's sword.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
2. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
3. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
4. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
5. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)