|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
3. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
4. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
5. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
5. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)