|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(b) Female Leader.
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
4. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(b) Male/Old Woman.
(c) Female/Old Man.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
2. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
3. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
4. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
5. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)