|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
2. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
(b) Tips him over.
(c) Kills him.
(d) Makes him laugh.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) At war.
(b) Demanding of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)