|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(b) Smoke out.
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
2. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
3. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
4. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
5. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)