|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Men.
(c) Old Women.
2. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Threatens her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(d) Tries to seduce her.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Old Man.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Woman Leader.
4. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
2. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
3. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)