|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
2. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Men.
(d) Old Women.
3. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)