|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
2. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A piece of clothing off.
(b) An oath.
(c) A blood blessing.
(d) An offering.
4. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
5. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)