|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
2. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) Demanding of them.
(c) At war.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's helmet.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
4. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
5. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)