|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
4. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
2. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
5. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)