|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
2. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
3. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
2. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
3. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)