|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Tries to seduce her.
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Threatens her.
2. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(b) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Woman Leader.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
5. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)