|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
2. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
3. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
4. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
5. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
2. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
3. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)