|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
3. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
2. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
3. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)