|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Say they will divorce them.
(c) Harm them.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
2. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
3. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)