|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(b) Say they will divorce them.
(d) Harm them.
5. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
4. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
5. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)