|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Hits her.
(b) Trips her.
(c) Kisses her.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's shield.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's helmet.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Fight in the coliseum.
(c) Go to war.
(d) Drink anymore.
4. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
5. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
4. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
5. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)