|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
3. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's helmet.
(b) Male Leader's ankle.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's sword.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
4. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)