|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(b) Laughs at her.
(c) Threatens her.
(d) Tries to seduce her.
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
4. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
5. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's helmet.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's shield.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
2. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
3. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)