|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(c) Male/Old Woman.
(d) Female/Old Man.
2. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
3. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
4. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
5. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)