|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
2. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Rescue them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Overpower them.
(d) Seduce them.
3. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
2. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
3. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)