|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
2. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Men.
(c) Old Women.
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
2. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
3. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
4. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)