|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
3. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
4. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
5. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
2. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
4. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
5. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)