|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Harm them.
(c) Say they will divorce them.
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
4. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
5. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
3. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)