|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's ankle.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's helmet.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(b) Hair brushing.
(d) Sexual relations.
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Laughs at her.
(c) Tries to seduce her.
(d) Threatens her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
2. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
3. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)