|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(a) Old Men.
(d) Old Women.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
4. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
5. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)