|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(c) Olive branch.
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) Their knees.
(c) The women.
(d) Their desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)