|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
4. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)