|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(c) Demanding of them.
(d) At war.
3. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
4. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
(a) Moral chaos.
(b) Gender wars.
(c) Better understanding.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)