|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
2. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
3. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
4. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
5. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)