|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
(d) Public square.
2. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(c) Cup of wine.
(d) Olive branch.
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) The food they cooked.
(c) Smoke from the fire.
(d) The oil smell.
5. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)