|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
2. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
3. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
4. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
3. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
4. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
5. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)