|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
2. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
3. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
4. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
4. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)