|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(b) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(b) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
4. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)