|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
(a) Better understanding.
(c) Moral chaos.
(d) Gender wars.
2. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
3. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) The government.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
4. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Woman Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Male Leader.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)