|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)