|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their desires.
(b) Their work.
(c) The women.
(d) Their knees.
3. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(c) Their families.
(d) Male honor.
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A blood blessing.
(b) An oath.
(c) An offering.
(d) A piece of clothing off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
4. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)