|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
Short Answer Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)