|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
2. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
3. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
4. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They threaten each other.
(b) They challenge each other's right to speak.
(c) They ridicule each other.
(d) They embrace.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
2. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
3. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
4. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)