|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Her husband.
(d) Pretty clothes.
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
4. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Olive branch.
(d) Cup of wine.
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A blood blessing.
(b) A piece of clothing off.
(c) An offering.
(d) An oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)