|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(b) Sexual wiles.
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
(d) Public square.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)