|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
2. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Go to war.
(b) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Drink anymore.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
4. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)