|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Drink anymore.
(b) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Go to war.
2. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(c) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
3. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
4. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
3. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)