|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(d) Sexual wiles.
3. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(a) Pitchers of water.
(c) Household implements.
(d) Oil cans.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They ridicule each other.
(b) They threaten each other.
(c) They challenge each other's right to speak.
(d) They embrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)