|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
4. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)