|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Seduce them.
(b) Rescue them.
(c) Overpower them.
(d) Kill them.
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(b) Her husband.
(c) Pretty clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
3. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)