|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
4. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)