|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
5. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
2. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)