|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(b) Fight in the coliseum.
(c) Go to war.
(d) Drink anymore.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(d) Her husband.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)