|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They embrace.
(b) They ridicule each other.
(c) They threaten each other.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)