|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
2. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
3. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)