|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They embrace.
(b) They ridicule each other.
(c) They threaten each other.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)