|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) The oil smell.
(c) Smoke from the fire.
(d) The food they cooked.
2. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
3. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(a) Smoke out.
4. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)