|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
3. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)