|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Fight in the coliseum.
(b) Drink anymore.
(c) Go to war.
2. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pitchers of water.
(c) Pots of fire.
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)