|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(c) Olive branch.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
3. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)