|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
2. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
3. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)