|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Drink anymore.
(b) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Go to war.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(b) Sexual relations.
(c) Hair brushing.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
3. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)