|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pots of fire.
(c) Pitchers of water.
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
2. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
3. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)