|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(a) Smoke out.
3. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) The women.
(b) Their knees.
(c) Their work.
(d) Their desires.
5. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)