|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Smoke from the fire.
(b) The oil smell.
(c) Their own smell.
(d) The food they cooked.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Hair brushing.
(c) Sexual relations.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
3. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)