|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
2. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
3. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
4. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Sexual relations.
(d) Hair brushing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)