|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Hair brushing.
(b) Sexual relations.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)