|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) The food they cooked.
(b) The oil smell.
(c) Smoke from the fire.
(d) Their own smell.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) Demanding of them.
(b) At war.
5. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)