|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) Their knees.
(c) The women.
(d) Their desires.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(d) Olive branch.
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
Short Answer Questions
1. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)