|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
3. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)