|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(c) Sexual relations.
(d) Hair brushing.
2. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
3. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) The food they cooked.
(c) The oil smell.
(d) Smoke from the fire.
5. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)