|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(b) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
2. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
3. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
4. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)