|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(b) Smoke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)