|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
3. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
4. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)