|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
2. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
3. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(c) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
5. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)