|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
2. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
3. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
4. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)