|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Pretty clothes.
3. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
5. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)