|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) The food they cooked.
(b) The oil smell.
(c) Their own smell.
(d) Smoke from the fire.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
5. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)