|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)