|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Olive branch.
(c) Cup of wine.
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Harm them.
(b) Say they will divorce them.
4. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
5. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)