|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(b) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
2. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The women.
(b) Their desires.
(c) The priests.
(d) The government.
5. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
3. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)