|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
3. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)