|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Cup of wine.
(b) Olive branch.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) The food they cooked.
(b) Smoke from the fire.
(c) The oil smell.
(d) Their own smell.
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)