|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(c) Smoke out.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) Their desires.
(b) The priests.
(c) The government.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
3. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
4. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)