|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) The government.
(c) The women.
(d) Their desires.
2. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(b) Hair brushing.
(c) Sexual relations.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
5. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Drink anymore.
(b) Go to war.
(d) Fight in the coliseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
3. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)