|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) The women.
(c) Their knees.
(d) Their desires.
4. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
5. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
5. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)