|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(b) Harm them.
(c) Say they will divorce them.
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)