|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(c) Smoke out.
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)