|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
2. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) Demanding of them.
(d) At war.
3. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) The government.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Drink anymore.
(b) Go to war.
(c) Fight in the coliseum.
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)