|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
2. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)