|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)