|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(d) Her husband.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Cup of wine.
(d) Olive branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
2. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
3. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)