|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
3. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pots of fire.
(b) Pitchers of water.
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
5. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)