|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They ridicule each other.
(b) They challenge each other's right to speak.
(c) They embrace.
(d) They threaten each other.
3. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Drink anymore.
(c) Go to war.
(d) Fight in the coliseum.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)