|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) Smoke from the fire.
(c) The food they cooked.
(d) The oil smell.
3. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(b) Say they will divorce them.
(c) Harm them.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)