|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
2. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
3. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
4. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
2. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)