|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)