|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
2. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
3. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
4. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)