Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Old Man.
(c) Female Leader.
(d) Old Woman.
2. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
3. The ______________ suggests that since peace is at hand, the battle of the sexes should end too.
(a) Female Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Old Man.
4. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
5. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
(a) Slave owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner notes that a lot of double dealing happens when the people are ___________.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
4. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
5. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)