Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
2. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
3. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(b) The Male Leader.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Old Man.
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(b) Drink anymore.
(c) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Go to war.
5. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)