|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(a) Smoke out.
3. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
4. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
5. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Seduce them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Rescue them.
(d) Overpower them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
2. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
3. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)