|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
5. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
2. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
3. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)