Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pitchers of water.
(d) Pots of fire.
2. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(c) Harm them.
(d) Say they will divorce them.
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Olive branch.
(d) Cup of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
5. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)