|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
2. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
3. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
4. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(a) The Old Man.
(b) The Commissioner.
(d) The Male Leader.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. The ______________ suggests that since peace is at hand, the battle of the sexes should end too.
3. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
4. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
5. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)