|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
2. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
(a) The General.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Male Leader.
3. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Cup of wine.
(c) Olive branch.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
3. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
4. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
5. The Female Leader pretends to find a _____________ in the Male Leader's hair and to take it out.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)