|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(a) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
3. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
4. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(b) Old Women.
(c) Old Men.
5. Lampito does wonder about the men of ______________, though Sparta does seem to be reasonable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
3. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
4. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)