|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(a) Old Man.
(b) The Commissioner.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. The Female Leader tells the Male Leader he looks more like a ____________ than ever.
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
2. Where does the Commissioner say he will work to negotiate for peace?
3. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
4. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
5. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)