|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
2. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A piece of clothing off.
(b) An offering.
(c) An oath.
(d) A blood blessing.
4. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
5. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
2. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
3. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
4. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
5. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)