|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
2. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
3. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
4. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
5. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
3. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
4. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
5. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)