|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
(a) Chorus Sage.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) Female Leader.
2. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(c) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
3. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
2. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
5. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)