|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader to cause her to lash out initially?
(a) Threatens her.
(b) Tries to seduce her.
(d) Laughs at her.
2. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Woman Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
4. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
5. Who makes crude jokes about the frustrated man who entered the scene before them?
(a) Old Man.
(d) The Commissioner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
2. The Female Leader promises the Male Leader she will free the ____________ in him.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)