|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Lysistrata when she is called into the room?
2. One of the women's complaints is that they are _____________ in the Akropolis when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) Smoke from the fire.
(c) The oil smell.
(d) The food they cooked.
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(c) Pitchers of water.
(d) Pots of fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Lysistrata talks with the ______________, some of the women try to run away.
2. Who dresses the Male Leader in his robes and tunic again, though the Male Leader doesn't think this gesture is sincere?
3. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
4. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
5. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)