|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
2. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
3. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
4. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
5. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
4. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
5. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)