|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
4. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
5. The _________ tells Lysistrata that the men of Greece have all agreed to her terms.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Female Leader.
(c) Old Woman.
(d) Old Man.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
2. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
3. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)