|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
2. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(b) Their families.
(c) Male honor.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Olive branch.
(c) Cup of wine.
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
2. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
3. The women talk about how they have grown from __________ into powerful womanhood.
4. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)