|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
4. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Overpower them.
(b) Seduce them.
(c) Rescue them.
(d) Kill them.
5. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
2. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
3. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
4. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
5. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)