|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Their own smell.
(b) Smoke from the fire.
(c) The food they cooked.
(d) The oil smell.
2. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Sexual relations.
(c) Hair brushing.
3. The __________ negotiate which parts of the country each city will control, using Peace's body.
4. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The government.
(b) Their desires.
(c) The priests.
(d) The women.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
2. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
3. Kinesias comes in with the Athenians and demands to see ________________.
4. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
5. The Male Leader comes into the scene to complain about the _________ of women.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)