|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Seduce them.
(b) Rescue them.
(c) Overpower them.
(d) Kill them.
2. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
(b) Old Woman.
(d) Female Leader.
3. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
4. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The battle to come.
(b) The lack of sex.
(c) The lack of peace.
(d) The lack of food.
5. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
2. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
3. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
4. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
5. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)