|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Her husband.
(c) Pretty clothes.
4. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
5. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
4. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
5. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)