|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Fight in the coliseum.
(b) Drink anymore.
(c) Go to war.
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
5. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)