|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) Demanding of them.
(d) At war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)