|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The women.
(b) The government.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The priests.
2. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
(a) Smoke from the fire.
(b) The oil smell.
(c) Their own smell.
(d) The food they cooked.
5. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
2. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
3. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
4. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
5. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)