|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
2. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) The women.
(c) Their desires.
(d) Their work.
4. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(c) Hair brushing.
(d) Sexual relations.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)