|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
2. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
3. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(b) Demanding of them.
(c) At war.
5. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)