|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Say they will divorce them.
(c) Harm them.
3. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
4. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
5. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
4. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
5. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)