|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
3. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(c) Sexual wiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
2. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
3. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
4. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)