|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
3. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) Their knees.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
2. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
5. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)