|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(a) At war.
(d) Demanding of them.
2. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
5. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
2. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
3. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)