|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Olive branch.
(c) Cup of wine.
3. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(c) Her husband.
(d) Pretty clothes.
5. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) Their desires.
(c) The government.
(d) The women.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
5. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)