|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
2. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
3. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) The women.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) Their knees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
2. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)