|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
2. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(a) Pitchers of water.
(b) Household implements.
(d) Oil cans.
3. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)