|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
4. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
5. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that the women must make themselves as _____________ as they can.
2. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)