|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
2. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
(a) Sexual relations.
(d) Hair brushing.
3. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
4. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(a) Cup of wine.
(c) Olive branch.
5. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
3. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
4. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
5. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)