|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
(c) Public square.
5. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
5. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)