|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(b) Their families.
(c) Male honor.
2. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
(a) Moral chaos.
(b) Better understanding.
(c) Gender wars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
2. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
3. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)