|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their desires.
(c) The women.
(d) Their work.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
2. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
4. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
5. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)