|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Rescue them.
(b) Overpower them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Seduce them.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(b) Her husband.
(d) Pretty clothes.
5. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
4. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)