|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
2. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
3. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(b) Male honor.
(c) Their families.
4. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
2. Lysistrata complains to her friend that if there is a ____________, the women are there in a hurry.
3. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
4. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)