|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
2. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
3. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)