|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Woman Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Male Leader.
2. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
3. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(b) Pots of fire.
(c) Pitchers of water.
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
(b) Olive branch.
(c) Cup of wine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
2. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
5. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)