|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
2. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(b) Pitchers of water.
(c) Oil cans.
(d) Household implements.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Male Leader.
(b) Old Woman.
(c) Woman Leader.
(d) Old Man.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
5. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
2. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
3. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
4. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
5. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)