|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Male honor.
(d) Their families.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They ridicule each other.
(b) They embrace.
(c) They threaten each other.
(d) They challenge each other's right to speak.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
2. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)