|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
4. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
5. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ delivers a speech about how men have made a mess in the city for years as the women have sat by.
2. The Commissioner demands to know why they women are so concerned about ____________.
3. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
4. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
5. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)