|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the scene with a cloak in front of them in order to conceal their frustration?
2. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
3. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
(a) Hold the baby.
(c) Leave the temple.
(d) Make love.
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Women say they are ready to entertain again, but to keep the ____________ locked, just in case.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
4. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
5. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)