|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
2. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(b) Trips her.
(c) Hits her.
(d) Kisses her.
3. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Woman Leader.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Old Woman.
4. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The priests.
(b) The government.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
5. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
(a) Harm them.
(b) Say they will divorce them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
2. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
3. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
5. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)