|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
2. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
5. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
2. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)