|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata is upset because it seems that the women want to ____________.
(a) Have sex.
(b) Hurt her.
(d) Run to Rome.
2. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
3. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's helmet.
(b) Male Leader's sword.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's ankle.
4. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Fight in the coliseum.
(b) Go to war.
(d) Drink anymore.
5. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner talks about making a deal that will outfit the Athenian __________ with wood to make repairs.
2. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
3. The Commissioner says he refuses to be told to be quiet by someone wearing a ___________.
4. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
5. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)