|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
3. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
4. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
5. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
2. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
3. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
4. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
5. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)