|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
4. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
5. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
2. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
5. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)