|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
2. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
3. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
4. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
5. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
2. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
3. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
4. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
5. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)