|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Male Leader asks the Commissioner to arrest Lysistrata and the rest of the women in the name of ____________.
(a) Their families.
(c) Male honor.
2. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(b) On the battlefield.
(c) At the hospital.
(d) At home.
3. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
4. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
5. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
2. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
3. Whose husband has approached the women as they are waiting for battle?
4. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
5. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)