|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The women are now armed with ___________ to fight off the attack by the men and the soldiers.
(b) Household implements.
(c) Pitchers of water.
(d) Oil cans.
2. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(a) Go to war.
(c) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Drink anymore.
3. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
4. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(c) Her husband.
5. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
4. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
5. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)