|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's sword.
(b) Male Leader's helmet.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's ankle.
2. The Commissioner says that as ____________, they are responsible for what is happening.
3. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
4. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
5. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the _____________.
2. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
3. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)