|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
2. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
3. The ________ Leader grabs the __________ Leader and slips away, telling the Chorus of Women to fight back.
(a) Female/Old Man.
(d) Male/Old Woman.
4. Who is the big strapping woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the area?
5. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
2. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
3. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)