|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
2. Who is the pretty young woman who arrives in time for Lysistrata's meeting of the women of the town?
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
2. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)