|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
2. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
3. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
4. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
5. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
3. Lysistrata explains that her plan is to have the women abstain from ____________ in order to end the war.
4. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
5. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)