|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____________ says she will bring he men of Sparta over to her plan, and then the plan can be extended.
2. Kleonike reminds Lysistrata that women are supposed to be pretty, ornamental, and __________.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their knees.
(b) Their work.
(c) Their desires.
(d) The women.
4. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
5. The male figure in the story goes out into the forest in order to avoid ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
2. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Who appears with the four police officers at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)