|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
(a) Seduce them.
(b) Rescue them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Overpower them.
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) An oath.
(b) A piece of clothing off.
(c) A blood blessing.
(d) An offering.
5. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
2. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)