|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata says that she has been thinking about the state of ___________ for a long time.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
4. The Commissioner gives a speech about how women use their _________________.
(d) Sexual wiles.
5. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Female Leader notice from the men's pots so she tells the women to stop?
2. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
3. Lysistrata notes that when women offered suggestions, they were told to be ____________.
4. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
5. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)