|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
2. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
(a) Pots of fire.
(d) Pitchers of water.
3. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
4. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
5. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds Myrrhine that it is her __________ to get her husband all hot and bothered.
2. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
3. Where does Lysistrata appear, telling the women to be ready for battle?
4. What does Lysistrata see when she is standing where she is, calling the others to battle?
5. Who sends all of the women back inside in order to restore order to the movement?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)