|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
2. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
3. ____________ demands that Lysistrata tell the women why they are there for the meeting.
4. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
5. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
2. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
3. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
4. The person in the story from the Female Chorus still loves ____________.
5. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)