|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata speaks to the Chorus of Women, telling them to rise up and claim their ___________.
2. ____________ says she has no concerns with making this plan work with the men of Sparta.
3. The Male Chorus speaks in verse and tells a story about a ____________.
4. What do the males offer up as a sign of power for men after praising the man in the story?
5. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
2. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
3. Who reassures Lysistrata that the women will show up for the meeting she has called?
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
5. _____________ says that women may be hairless, but they are still mighty.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)