|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata believes the women will make themselves so pretty that the men will not want to _____________.
(b) Drink anymore.
(c) Fight in the coliseum.
(d) Go to war.
2. From where does Lysistrata run, clearly upset by the events which have taken place?
3. The only way that Greece can attain unity and ________ is if the women take control, according to Lysistrata.
4. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
5. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the man becomes ___________, Lysistrata says that the woman should refuse to go all the way.
2. What does the Commissioner tell the officers to use in order to pry open the doors to the Akropolis?
3. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
4. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
5. Who offers to wait around to help Myrrhine with the actions she must take?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)