|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. __________ advances from the Male Chorus to talk about how mighty the man in the story is.
(a) Old Man.
(b) The Commissioner.
(c) Male Leader.
(d) The General.
2. What does Lysistrata offer as proof that the women will be victorious in their efforts?
(a) A male prisoner.
(b) A sword.
(d) Her blood.
3. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
(a) Old Women.
(b) Old Men.
4. Who is the well-off young woman who decides to attend the meeting Lysistrata has called?
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Trips her.
(b) Hits her.
(c) Kisses her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
2. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
3. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
4. Kleonike tells Lysistrata to be _______ as women are supposed to be good for only certain things.
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)