|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
2. Lysistrata begins the meeting by asking the women how they feel about their men being ___________.
(b) At war.
(c) Demanding of them.
3. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
4. The Male and Female Chorus Leaders argue about who has the right to ____________, men or women.
5. In thoughts of what does Kleonike begin to lose herself when she is talking with Lysistrata?
(a) Pretty clothes.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata says that when ___________ agrees, she is the only one who is worthy of being called a woman.
2. _____________ says she understands that the women are lonely, but that they must be strong.
3. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
4. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
5. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)