|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. Who has seized the Treasury so the Commissioner cannot go through with his deal?
4. What does Lysistrata have in her hand that helps her block the advances of the officers?
5. The Commissioner talks about how they have allowed their women too much ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Chorus offers up a tale about a ________ who hates all men.
2. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
3. The women are also complaining about the noise of the __________ when they come out to talk to Lysistrata.
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)