|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When _____________ reads the parchment, the women are convinced and see her point.
(b) Female Leader.
2. What do the women fling at the men in order to douse their aggression?
3. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
4. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
5. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
(c) Smoke out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata reminds the Commissioner to never underestimate the power of ____________.
2. What does Lysistrata say the women will do for the men, which angers the Commissioner?
3. Lysistrata explains that withholding the _____________ means the men will be unable to go to war.
4. Lysistrata is pacing at the start of the play, waiting for the women of ____________ to arrive.
5. The Commissioner goes into a story about how women fighting for their rights brings ______________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)