Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The male figure in the men's story is a ______________ who goes out to live in the forest.
2. The ______________ tells the Commissioner to be quiet and to look at the injuries that have been done.
(a) Old Woman.
(b) Male Leader.
(c) Old Man.
(d) Woman Leader.
3. The women begin to offer Lysistrata excuses why they need to be __________ instead of there.
(a) On the battlefield.
(c) At home.
(d) At the hospital.
4. Lysistrata points out that she wants women to gain ______________ through making themselves pretty.
5. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person who is coming up the temple and is seen by Lysistrata?
2. Who is NOT one of the women who complain that since the men have been at war, they've hardly been home at all?
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata does add that if the men ____________, then the women can go ahead, but take no pleasure in it.
5. The _______________ pour out of the temple, overwhelming the Commissioner and the men.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)