|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
(a) Hits her.
(c) Trips her.
(d) Kisses her.
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
5. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _________ vow to fight with real, physical strength in the battle between the men and the women.
2. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
3. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)