|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
2. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
3. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
(d) No one.
4. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
5. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal for the men is to ____________ the women and make them leave the temple.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
3. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
4. Myrrhine calls Kinesias a pitiful ______________ and decides to come down to see him.
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)