|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(a) Olive branches.
(d) White flag.
3. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. Lysistrata talks about unraveling the political and military situation in the city the same way one would unravel __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
4. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
5. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)