|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
3. What is the slave carrying when the scene begins in this part of the play?
4. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) An oath.
(b) A piece of clothing off.
(c) A blood blessing.
(d) An offering.
5. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(c) White flag.
(d) Olive branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
2. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
3. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)