|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's helmet.
(b) Male Leader's ankle.
(c) Male Leader's shield.
(d) Male Leader's sword.
2. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
3. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
(a) A blood blessing.
(b) An oath.
(c) An offering.
(d) A piece of clothing off.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
2. Who does Kinesias want to see when he approaches the building and Lysistrata?
3. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
4. What is making the men in the Chorus choke as they are trying to reach the temple?
5. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)