|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Men take off their ________, revealing they are ready for battle.
2. The men vow they will fight ______________ the same way they fought in the wars.
(a) The government.
(b) The priests.
(c) The women.
(d) Their desires.
3. What does the Female Leader hit the Male Leader with before running back?
4. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
5. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
Short Answer Questions
1. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
2. What does Kinesias say he will do when he becomes more and more frustrated with Myrrhine?
3. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
4. The women also complain about how hard it was to fill their _______________.
5. What does Kinesias call sex - the Rites of _______________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)