|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
2. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
3. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
2. Instead, Kleonike suggests that the oath be sworn with a _____________.
3. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
5. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)