|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Myrrhine begins to _____________, she asks her husband whether he will vote to end the war.
2. What does the Female Leader grab before running back to the women?
(a) Male Leader's helmet.
(b) Male Leader's shield.
(c) Male Leader's ankle.
(d) Male Leader's sword.
3. Kleonike reluctantly takes hold of the _____________ with Lysistrata.
4. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) The women.
(c) Their desires.
(d) Their knees.
5. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
2. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
3. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
4. The Female Leaders talks about having invested her _________ in the life and worth of Athens.
5. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)