|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
2. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
3. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
4. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
5. What is Kinesias wearing when he walks into the scene at this part?
(b) White flag.
(d) Olive branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
2. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
3. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)