|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The lack of sex.
(b) The battle to come.
(c) The lack of peace.
(d) The lack of food.
2. The Chorus of Men remove another layer of clothing to give the women a whiff of _____________.
3. Kinesias talks about how __________ things have been since Myrrhine has been gone.
4. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
5. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
(a) Kills him.
(c) Makes him laugh.
(d) Tips him over.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kinesias joins the Male Chorus in offering up a verse to the God _____________ to end his pain.
2. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
3. Lysistrata compares the life of a city to a __________ newly shaved off a sheep.
4. Kinesias says that the __________ has not been fed or bathed in a week since Myrrhine has left.
5. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)