|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
2. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
3. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The lack of sex.
(b) The lack of peace.
(c) The battle to come.
(d) The lack of food.
4. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
5. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
2. As the wine is poured, the women in the group comment about how much it looks like _____________.
3. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
4. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
5. Each trip Myrrhine makes to the temple leaves Kinesias more and more ______________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)