|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
(a) They threaten each other.
(b) They embrace.
(c) They challenge each other's right to speak.
(d) They ridicule each other.
2. To whom do the Women pray in order to have strength and guidance?
3. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
(a) Tips him over.
(c) Makes him laugh.
(d) Kills him.
4. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
5. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata looks at first for a _____________ upon which to swear an oath.
2. ______________ shouts down for Kinesias to identify himself when he approaches.
3. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)