|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men think the women's plan is a cover for a plan by _________ to empty the Athenian Treasury.
2. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
3. The Female Leader suggests the men have wasted the ___________ invested in peace by their grandfathers.
4. The Male Leader tells the men of the Chorus, they must go to the _____________ in order to regain control.
5. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lysistrata suggests they all take ______________ to seal their bargain and their plan.
2. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
3. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
4. What are the women of the Chorus of Women carrying as they notice the men?
5. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)