|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Myrrhine runs back and forth to fetch from the temple?
2. What does the item(s) that Kinesias is wearing signify him as being frustrated about?
(a) The lack of sex.
(b) The lack of food.
(c) The battle to come.
(d) The lack of peace.
3. The Male Leader says that by taking the lead in the battle, he takes his place alongside the great ___________ of Athenian history.
4. The Female Leader mocks the ____________ passed by men after the women remove another layer of clothes.
5. When Lysistrata says they need one person to represent all the women in the oath, who is this person?
Short Answer Questions
1. The women urge themselves to have ____________ as they approach the men.
2. What is NOT one of the things that happen when the Male Leader and the Female Leader meet?
3. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. Lysistrata admits that her plan also includes taking over ___________ Temple and the Akropolis.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)