|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Chorus of Women point out that the men have left Athens with ___________.
2. Who does the baby go home with when Kinesias and Myrrhine are talking with each other?
3. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
4. Myrrhine says that she _________ Kinesias, but she also realizes that he does not love her.
5. Lysistrata tells the women to be calm and wait for the spirit of _________ to fill the men so the attack can really begin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is told to go to Sparta to spread the word about the plan of Lysistrata?
2. What do the women remove in order to show that they too are dressed for battle?
3. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
4. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
5. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)