|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Myrrhine says that she will come back if Kinesias stops the ___________.
2. Lysistrata says the first thing the women will do when they are in control is to rid the marketplace of ___________.
3. What is NOT one of the things Kinesias feels Myrrhine should be ashamed of since she has left?
(a) Fighting the war.
(b) Refusing her husband.
(c) Leaving her child.
(d) Letting the house become untidy.
4. Who loudly supports the proposal that Lysistrata talks about as illustrated in #74?
(a) No one.
5. What is the Chorus of Men complaining about when they enter the second part?
(a) Their work.
(b) Their knees.
(c) The women.
(d) Their desires.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
2. What else does the Male Chorus want to end, as told in their cries to the god?
3. Lysistrata lets the women know there is already a group of older ___________ women waiting for her signal.
4. Lysistrata wraps the Commissioner up in a piece of __________ to represent a shroud.
5. What does the grabbing in #93 do to the Male Leader in the play?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)