|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kinesias eagerly urges Myrrhine to __________ with him, but she stalls him.
(a) Hold the baby.
(b) Make love.
(c) Leave the temple.
2. Lysistrata tells the Commissioner to come back in a few days as they will make sure he is properly ___________.
3. Where does Myrrhine appear when she finally sees Kinesias as he approaches the building?
4. _______________ tells Lysistrata that a peace oath can not be sworn on the item from #28.
5. Who comes into the scene at the start of this part of the play?
(a) The Old Man.
(c) The Commissioner.
(d) The Male Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the prayer is finished, ________________ goes out of the scene.
2. What can be heard as the two women pass a goblet back and forth?
3. The Male Leader tells the men they must retake the ____________ and teach the women a lesson.
4. The Chorus of Men appears, carrying a pot containing ___________ and branches of wood.
5. What does the Male Leader do to the Female Leader when he approaches her?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)