Objective: Lysistrata is convinced that the only way things can change if is women begin to take control of the situation. Today's objective is to talk about the idea of control, what it means, and whether anyone can ever truly be in control.
1. Have each student define the idea of control. What does it mean to them?
2. In smaller groups, have students discuss whether they think they are in control of their own lives. Why or why not?
3. As a class, have the students discuss whether they believe complete control is every possible. Why or why not? What does it mean to be in control of a country? A city? Why is control necessary?
4. Homework: Have each student discuss ways in which they control their lives right now.
5. Homework: Have students discuss whether they think it's possible for a group of people to control another group. Why...
This section contains 5,849 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)