• Lysistrata is annoyed that people aren't showing up for her meeting.
• Lysistrata believes women need to take control in order to bring peace.
• Lysistrata has an idea to abstain from all sexual contact with their men until the war is over.
• Lysistrata suggests sealing the oath by drinking from a cup of wine.
• A Chorus of Men complains about the behaviors of the women.
• The Male Leader says they will take control of the Temple once more.
• The Men decide to smoke the women out of the temple.
• The Women bring water and end up dousing the flames as well as the aggression of the men.
• The Commissioner condemns the Chorus for fighting in the public square.
• The Commissioner believes the conflict is the men's fault as they allowed their women too much freedom.
• The Commissioner threatens to arrest Lysistrata, but she threatens him with...
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)