1. Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
2. What kind of house did Johnson grow up in?
3. Who is Rebekah Baines?
4. What did Rebekah Baines pride herself on?
Commitment to education and civillity.
5. How is Sam Johnson described?
Big and burly.
6. What did Johnson's grandfather unlock with a gold key in his study?
Drawer full of candy sticks.
7. What political party did Sam Ealy Johnson join that had a presidential candidate in 1892?
8. Where did Johnson go in a Model-T after graduating high school?
9. What did Johnson have in his suitcase which was tied with baling wire in 1924?
This section contains 4,170 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)