|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters did Johnson have?
2. Who said "The people know when you're sick and care when you die" about the Hill Country of Texas?
(a) Richard Nixon.
(b) Johnson's father.
(c) Lady Bird.
(d) Johnson's mother.
3. When did Johnson like to hold press conferences during his first elected term as President?
(a) Noontime on Tuesdays.
(b) On weekends.
(c) Thursdays before the 6 pm news.
(d) During weekdays.
4. How many votes did Johnson win his Senate seat by?
(b) Six hundred.
5. Who did Johnson incorrectly say attended the same public ceremony he attended after his retirement?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Johnson haunted by during his three-month convalescence at home in 1955?
2. Where was President Kennedy assassinated?
3. Where did Johnson announce his withdrawal as a candidate for President?
4. In "Things Go Wrong," what does the author say Johnson hesitated over for two years before making a recommendation to Congress?
5. Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)