|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vietnam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade did Johnson give his Vice President?
(c) A or A plus.
2. What did Rebekah Baines pride herself on?
(a) Her managerial style.
(b) Commitment to education and civillity.
(c) Her artwork.
(d) Her hard work.
3. Where was President Kennedy assassinated?
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. What issue was the march that King organized originally focused on?
(a) Minority voter rights and registration.
(b) Food aid.
(c) Economic relief.
(d) Raising funding for churches.
5. What did Johnson admire about Humphrey?
(a) Liberal talkativeness.
(b) His Minnesota roots.
(c) Sincerity and compassion.
(d) His ability to "melt" under Johnson's influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnson discourage between his staffers in his first elected term as President?
2. What did Johnson's grandfather unlock with a gold key in his study?
3. What city was Hubert Humphrey mayor of?
4. What position did Johnson get elected to on January 3, 1953?
5. What country launched Sputnik?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)