|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vietnam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many things did Johnson say he disagreed with President Kennedy on when he was his Vice President?
(b) Three or four.
2. What grade did Johnson give his Vice President?
(b) A or A plus.
3. How old was Johnson when he was first elected to Congress through a special six-week election?
4. Who was Robert Baker?
(a) Johnson's gardener.
(b) Lady Bird's cousin.
(c) Secretary to the Senate Democrats.
(d) Johnson's page.
5. How many votes did Johnson win his Senate seat by?
(a) Six hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Johnson's grandfather unlock with a gold key in his study?
2. Where is the Mekong river?
3. What was the name of the Supreme court case that dealt with segregation in 1954?
4. Why did Johnson decide to become a politician?
5. What did Willy Hopkins hire Johnson to do after he heard him speaking at a political gathering in Henley, Texas?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)