|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Vietnam.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Johnson run against in the 1960s Democratic presidential primary?
2. Why did Johnson decide to become a politician?
(a) To make money.
(b) To gain his parents' admiration.
(c) For fame.
(d) He didn't know what else to do.
3. Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
(a) Stonewall, Texas.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Washington, D.C.
4. What job did Johnson take in Cotulla, Texas to help pay his college tuition?
(b) Dental assistant.
5. What kind of house did Johnson grow up in?
(a) Small farmhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Johnson go to college in 1927?
2. What grade did Johnson give himself as a Vice President?
3. Who was Carol Davis?
4. Why did Johnson feel uncomfortable around John Kennedy's staff?
5. What did Johnson's public statement about the 84th Congress express when he returned from his three-month convalescence?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)