|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Making of a Politician.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Johnson in the hospital the day after he was elected to Congress in 1937?
(c) Visiting a friend.
(d) Visiting his mother.
2. What appointment did Johnson receive having to do with the National Youth Administration?
(a) Texas Director.
3. What role was Johnson elected to in the Little Congress?
(a) Taking the minutes of each meeting.
4. What word did Johnson's mother often scrawl on the outside of letters to her son?
5. What student organization was Johnson elected to be a member of in college?
(a) Glee Club.
(b) Drama Club.
(c) Elite Athletes Club.
(d) College newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rebekah Baines?
2. What did Johnson have in his suitcase which was tied with baling wire in 1924?
3. What political party did Sam Ealy Johnson join that had a presidential candidate in 1892?
4. What city did Johnson travel to in order to talk with Richard Kleberg?
5. Where did Johnson go in a Model-T after graduating high school?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)