|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Education and the Dream of Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Johnson's train journey at the end of "Education and the Dream of Success"?
(a) One week.
(b) One day.
(c) Six days.
(d) Two days.
2. Where was the college located where Johnson went in 1927?
(a) Central Texas.
(c) Northern Texas.
(d) Southern California.
3. Why was Johnson in the hospital the day after he was elected to Congress in 1937?
(b) Visiting his mother.
(c) Visiting a friend.
4. How many children did his mother still have at home when Johnson went off to college?
5. Where did Johnson go to college in 1927?
(a) University of Texas.
(b) Texas State.
(c) University of California.
(d) San Marcos College.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whose behalf did Johnson speak at a political gathering in Henley, Texas?
2. What kind of job did Johnson take between working for a lawyer and going to college in 1927?
3. What kind of house did Johnson grow up in?
4. What job did Johnson take with Richard Kleberg?
5. When Johnson was working for a lawyer in 1926, where did he decide to go?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)