|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, Education and the Dream of Success.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What full-time job did Johnson take with a criminal lawyer in the mid-1920s?
(a) Head researcher.
(d) Office manager.
2. What kind of house did Johnson grow up in?
(d) Small farmhouse.
3. How long was Johnson's train journey at the end of "Education and the Dream of Success"?
(a) Two days.
(b) One day.
(c) One week.
(d) Six days.
4. Where was Lyndon Johnson born?
(a) Boston, Massachusetts.
(b) Stonewall, Texas.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
5. What event did Johnson attend in Houston in June, 1928?
(a) Democratic National Convention.
(b) Teachers Convention.
(c) College Commencement.
(d) Debate Club Competition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Rebekah Baines pride herself on?
2. Where was the college located where Johnson went in 1927?
3. What kind of job did Johnson take between working for a lawyer and going to college in 1927?
4. What secret group did Johnson form while in his freshman year at college?
5. What student organization was Johnson elected to be a member of in college?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)