|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Rise to Power in the Senate.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Johnson visiting on the July Fourth weekend when he got sick in 1955?
(a) Harry Bryd.
(b) Richard Russell.
(c) George and Herman Brown.
(d) Hubert Humphrey.
2. Who gave Lady Bird her nickname?
(a) Rebekah Johnson.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
3. What city was Hubert Humphrey mayor of?
(b) San Francisco.
4. What nickname did Johnson get after winning the Senate seat?
(a) Liar Lyndon.
(b) Jubiliant Johnson.
(c) Lickety-split Lyndon.
(d) Landslide Lyndon.
5. What grade did Johnson give his Vice President?
(c) A or A plus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel where Johnson lived when he first went to Washington?
2. What did Rebekah Baines pride herself on?
3. Who helped Johnson prepare for his math entrance exams in his first semester in college?
4. Who was Robert Baker?
5. Where was the college located where Johnson went in 1927?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)