|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the characters in Lunch with Harry, who does the host of a recent party work with?
(b) A famous singer.
(c) Attractive women.
(d) His wife.
2. Describe the weather in the story Lunch with Harry.
3. What does Tim plan to do?
(a) Buy a home.
(b) Meet a new girl.
(c) Get his girlfriend back.
(d) Go back to school.
4. Who does the narrator of Lust cohabitate with?
5. Which of the following are names of two party guests in Sparks?
(a) Christine and Trixie.
(b) Alexis and Chloe.
(c) Lex and Nita.
(d) Cassidy and Dana.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is Lust told?
2. Who does the narrator of Lust spend holidays with?
3. Who does Bill have an appointment with?
4. When the narrator of Lust gets in trouble for sexual activity on school grounds, where is it suggested that she go from then on?
5. Describe the relationship between Tim and Owen.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the title in the story Blow refer to?
2. Why is Lil an unreliable narrator?
3. Describe the concluding scene in Lunch with Harry.
4. How does Liz want Owen to change?
5. Describe Emma and Harry's relationship.
6. Describe the Lust narrator's habits in choosing sexual partners.
7. Describe Emma from Lunch with Harry.
8. What is the author's message behind the story Lust?
9. Describe the tone of the story The Break-up.
10. Describe the character development in City Night.
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)