|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Describe the weather in the story Lunch with Harry.
2. From what point of view is Blow told from?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
3. What type of attitude is Harry described as having?
4. Which of the following describes the Lust narrator's father?
5. What is the name of one of the Lust narrator's girl friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author use to tell most of the story in The Break-up?
2. Which of the following is a tone in The Break-up?
3. What convinces Ellen to sleep with Nicholas?
4. What is the name of Tim's ex-girlfriend?
5. Which word best describes Ellen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the structure of The Break-up.
2. How does Ellen feel the morning after the party?
3. What is the significance of having an unnamed character in Lust?
4. Describe the character development in City Night.
5. Describe Bill.
6. What is the author's message behind the story Lust?
7. Why does the narrator of Lust go on dates?
8. What effect does Tim's break up with his girlfriend have on Liz and Owen's relationship?
9. Describe Harry from Lunch with Harry.
10. What is the difference between men and women in Lust?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)