|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what perspective is The Swan in the Garden told?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
2. What is Meg's occupation?
(a) Children's book author.
(b) Cruiseship custodian.
(c) Broadway actress.
3. What type of relationship does the narrator have with Frank?
(d) Unrequited love.
4. What does the woman in The Feather in the Toque do with the item she finds on a shelf?
(a) She hides it.
(b) She gives it to the sparrow.
(c) She confronts the man with it.
(d) She wears it.
5. What is missing from The Man Who Would Not Go Away?
(b) Chronological order.
(c) Main characters.
6. From what perspective is The Man Who Would Not Go Away told?
(b) Third omniscient.
(c) Third limited.
7. What is Charles' last name?
8. What does Peter sell in The Knot?
(a) A painting.
(b) A novel.
(c) A screenplay.
(d) A home.
9. Which of the following does Evelyn desire?
(c) A new job.
(d) A degree.
10. What type of magazine does the narrator write for in A Thrilling Life?
11. From what perspective is The Feather in the Toque told?
(a) Third limited.
(d) Third omniscient.
12. What is Albert's age?
13. What is Albert's last name?
14. What type of animal hisses at Evelyn?
15. What is the name of Charles' sailboat?
(d) Boiling Point.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is most evident in The Man Who Would Not Go Away?
2. What is Meg's last name?
3. What is the occupation of the man in The Man Who Would Not Go Away?
4. What is the name of the woman in The Knot?
5. Where does the man in The Man Who Would Not Go Away go?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)