|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes Evelyn?
2. What type of relationship does the narrator have with Frank?
(a) Unrequited love.
3. In A Thrilling Life, which of the following is lacking?
(a) A single point of view.
(c) Character introduction.
(d) Emotional development of characters.
4. Which word best describes Meg?
5. From what perspective is The Man Who Would Not Go Away told?
(b) Third omniscient.
(d) Third limited.
6. How does Frank feel when the narrator tells him personal information about herself?
7. What does Peter sell in The Knot?
(a) A novel.
(b) A painting.
(c) A screenplay.
(d) A home.
8. Which of the following is a theme in the book?
(a) Failed relationships.
9. From what perspective is Ole Siche told?
(a) Third limited.
(d) Third omniscient.
10. What type of bird flies into the home of a couple?
(b) Blue jay.
11. What is Charles' last name?
12. What is the name of the woman in The Knot?
13. What is missing from The Man Who Would Not Go Away?
(c) Chronological order.
(d) Main characters.
14. What does the woman in The Feather in the Toque find on a shelf?
(a) A photo.
(b) A comb.
(c) A boa.
(d) A cell phone.
15. What does the woman in The Feather in the Toque do with the item she finds on a shelf?
(a) She gives it to the sparrow.
(b) She confronts the man with it.
(c) She hides it.
(d) She wears it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of magazine does the narrator write for in A Thrilling Life?
2. From what perspective is The Knot told?
3. To what type of location does Meg want to walk?
4. Describe the couple's home in The Feather in the Toque.
5. What is Bob studying in school?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)