|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season is it in Part 4 of The Knot?
2. From what perspective is Ole Siche told?
(a) Third limited.
(d) Third omniscient.
3. How does the couple in The Feather in the Toque walk around in their home?
(a) In robes.
(b) In formal clothes.
(c) In jackets.
4. Describe the couple's home in The Feather in the Toque.
5. To what type of location does Meg want to walk?
(a) A dock.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A lighthouse.
6. What does Charles tell Meg to rent?
(a) Jet skis.
(b) A car.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A sailboat.
7. In a photo that a woman finds of her boyfriend's ex-lover, what is the woman wearing?
(a) Sweat pants.
(b) A fancy comb.
(c) Leopard pants.
8. In what season do the events occur in The Feather in the Toque?
9. In Part 2 of The Knot, what does the man want to do?
10. What does Peter sell in The Knot?
(a) A novel.
(b) A painting.
(c) A screenplay.
(d) A home.
11. Where do Charles and the boat hand go?
(c) Grocery store.
(d) A woman's house.
12. In Part 1 of The Knot, where are the two characters?
(a) At dinner.
(b) In bed.
(c) At the library.
(d) At the park.
13. What is Albert's last name?
14. What type of magazine does the narrator write for in A Thrilling Life?
15. What is the nickname of the man in The Knot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What period of transition occurs in A Thrilling Life?
2. What is Evelyn's nickname?
3. How does Frank feel when the narrator tells him personal information about herself?
4. According to the narrator, which word best describes Frank?
5. Where does the man in The Man Who Would Not Go Away go?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)