|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lil search for at the party?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A bottle of water.
(d) Her keys.
2. Who does the narrator in Blow live with?
(b) A roommate.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
3. Besides Duer, who does not come to visit Lil when she is incarcerated?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
4. What is the occupation of the narrator of Blow's significant other?
(a) News reporter.
5. What does Liz want Owen to be?
6. What does Tim ask Owen to do with him?
(a) Go on a road trip.
(b) See a counselor.
(c) Go to the grocery store.
(d) Go fishing.
7. What is Harry's last name?
8. What is the name of the party host in Sparks?
9. According to the characters in Lunch with Harry, who does the host of a recent party work with?
(b) His wife.
(c) A famous singer.
(d) Attractive women.
10. What does Harry excuse himself during lunch to do?
(a) Make a phone call.
(b) Throw something in the trash.
(c) Visit another table.
(d) Greet a friend who just walked in.
11. Where does the narrator of Blow go with Bill?
(a) A library.
(b) A science museum.
(c) An art museum.
(d) A children's museum.
12. According to the narrator of Blow, which word best describes the predictions Bill makes?
13. What type of attitude is Harry described as having?
14. Who invites Ellen to a party?
(b) Her professor.
15. Which of the following words best describes the narrator of Lust?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator of Lust spend holidays with?
2. Who calls Owen and Liz?
3. Which of the following does the narrative Sparks invoke in the reader?
4. Which of the following describes the Lust narrator's father?
5. What is spilled on Lil at the party?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)