|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the man at the party?
2. What transportation does Ellen take when she goes home?
(c) She walks.
3. Describe the weather in the story Lunch with Harry.
4. Which of the following words best describes the narrator of Lust?
5. Which word best describes Harry's relationship with Jane?
6. Which word best describes Emma?
7. Who did Ellen spend three years caring for?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
8. Which word best describes Ellen?
9. What is spilled on Lil at the party?
10. From what point of view is Blow told from?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
11. Who does the narrator of Lust cohabitate with?
12. What is the occupation of the man at the party whom Lil talks to?
13. What is the setting for Sparks?
(a) Lil's condo.
(b) A party hall.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) An outdoor gazebo.
14. What is the narrator of Blow nuisanced by?
(a) Bill's gifts.
(b) Bill's energy.
(c) Bill's drug habit.
(d) Bill's predictions.
15. What does Harry excuse himself during lunch to do?
(a) Greet a friend who just walked in.
(b) Throw something in the trash.
(c) Make a phone call.
(d) Visit another table.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim say he was about to do?
2. Why does Duer move out of state?
3. Where does the narrator of Blow live?
4. From what point of view is Sparks told from?
5. What does Lil search for at the party?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)