|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Thrilling Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the structure of The Knot similar to?
(a) A play.
(b) A novel.
(c) A song.
(d) A movie.
2. From what point of view is Blow told from?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
3. Which word best describes the concluding scene in Lunch with Harry?
(b) A metaphor.
(c) An epiphany.
(d) An allusion.
4. What is the name of the second girlfriend in Lust?
5. After the party ends at the second location, where does Ellen go?
(a) To Tina's house.
(b) To a club.
(c) To Nicholas' house.
(d) To her own house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Lust narrator's first lover?
2. From what point of view is Lunch with Harry told?
3. What does Tim say he was about to do?
4. What does Tim plan to do?
5. What are Tim's emotions when he shows up to Owen's home?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)