|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Feather in the Toque.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator of Blow live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York City.
2. Who thinks that Evelyn is ignorant?
(c) Mrs. Goodwin.
(d) A food vendor.
3. Who invites Ellen to a party?
(a) Her professor.
4. Who does the narrator of Lust spend holidays with?
(a) Her principal.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
5. In a photo that a woman finds of her boyfriend's ex-lover, what is the woman wearing?
(b) Leopard pants.
(c) Sweat pants.
(d) A fancy comb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a tone in The Break-up?
2. What does the word "Spark" in the tile refer to?
3. Which of the following words best describes the narrator of Lust?
4. Which of the following does the narrative Sparks invoke in the reader?
5. Describe the weather in the story Lunch with Harry.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)