|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Feather in the Toque.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall timeline in Lust?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
2. Which of the following objects is the woman in The Feather in the Toque most like?
(a) The comb.
(b) The home.
(c) The bird.
(d) The photo.
3. What is Bob studying in school?
(b) Library science.
4. What dessert is served at the party Lil attends?
(a) Flaming baked apples.
(b) Hot apple cider.
(c) A decadent white cake with four layers.
(d) Strawberry cheesecake.
5. Which word best describes the narrator of Blow and Bill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liz want Owen to be?
2. From what perspective is The Swan in the Garden told?
3. Who thinks that Evelyn is ignorant?
4. According to the narrator of Blow, which word best describes the predictions Bill makes?
5. Who does the narrator of Lust spend holidays with?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)