|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Feather in the Toque.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting for Sparks?
(a) An apartment complex.
(b) An outdoor gazebo.
(c) Lil's condo.
(d) A party hall.
2. Which word best describes both Liz and Tim's ex-girlfriend?
3. What is spilled on Lil at the party?
4. What is Ellen's last name?
5. From what point of view is Lunch with Harry told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bill do to stay awake?
2. At what age does the narrator of Sparks have her first sexual encounter with Duer?
3. Who thinks that Evelyn is ignorant?
4. What is Albert's occupation?
5. From what perspective is The Swan in the Garden told?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)