|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch with Harry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bill, which word describes the narrator of Blow's new boyfriend?
2. What transportation does Ellen take when she goes home?
(c) She walks.
3. What is the overall timeline in Lust?
(a) Six months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Three years.
4. The morning after the party, which word would Ellen use to describe Nicholas?
5. From what point of view is Lunch with Harry told?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the Lust narrator's mother?
2. What is the number of boys that the narrator of Lust has had sex with?
3. From what point of view is City Night told?
4. According to the narrator of Blow, which word best describes the predictions Bill makes?
5. What does Bill do to stay awake?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)