|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lunch with Harry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "Spark" in the tile refer to?
(a) Lil meeting the man at the party.
(b) Lil's relationship with Duer.
(c) Lil's mental illness.
(d) Lil getting burned.
2. What type of attitude is Harry described as having?
3. When the narrator of Lust lives with friends over the summer, what does the group live near?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A tide pool.
(c) A nude beach.
(d) A public pool.
4. What is the academy's attitude toward the Lust narrator's behavior?
(a) The academy has a zero-tolerance policy.
(b) The academy is unaware of the problem.
(c) The academy is tolerant of sexual activity.
(d) The academy has no right to stop it.
5. Who invites Ellen to a party?
(c) Her professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Lust narrator's first lover?
2. Who is the host of the party Ellen attends?
3. According to Bill, which word describes the narrator of Blow's new boyfriend?
4. Who is referred to as "just a baby"?
5. What did Ellen study?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)