|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Blow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Duer move out of state?
(a) To attend medical school.
(b) To attend law school.
(c) To get married.
(d) To get a job at a shop.
2. Where does the narrator of Blow live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New York City.
3. What does Lil search for at the party?
(a) A lighter.
(b) Her keys.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) A bottle of water.
4. From what point of view is Lust told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
5. According to Bill, which word describes the narrator of Blow's new boyfriend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator of Blow go with Bill?
2. Besides Duer, who does not come to visit Lil when she is incarcerated?
3. Which of the following words best describes the narrator of Lust?
4. Which of the following words describes the Lust narrator's mother?
5. What is the name of Bill's ex-girlfriend?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)