|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sparks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the level of parental oversight the narrator of Lust has?
(a) Her parents do not bother with discipline.
(b) Her parents physically discipline her.
(c) Her parents understand she has problems but don't know how to discipline her.
(d) Her parents get letters from the principal often.
2. Why does Duer move out of state?
(a) To get married.
(b) To attend medical school.
(c) To get a job at a shop.
(d) To attend law school.
3. Who does Lil claim the man at the party is similar to?
(a) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
4. What is the name of the party host in Sparks?
5. What does the word "Spark" in the tile refer to?
(a) Lil meeting the man at the party.
(b) Lil getting burned.
(c) Lil's relationship with Duer.
(d) Lil's mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Lust narrator's first lover?
2. What dessert is served at the party Lil attends?
3. What is the setting for Sparks?
4. What is spilled on Lil at the party?
5. What is the number of boys that the narrator of Lust has had sex with?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)