|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sparks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are names of two party guests in Sparks?
(a) Lex and Nita.
(b) Christine and Trixie.
(c) Cassidy and Dana.
(d) Alexis and Chloe.
2. What is the setting for Sparks?
(a) Lil's condo.
(b) An outdoor gazebo.
(c) An apartment complex.
(d) A party hall.
3. What does the word "Spark" in the tile refer to?
(a) Lil's relationship with Duer.
(b) Lil meeting the man at the party.
(c) Lil's mental illness.
(d) Lil getting burned.
4. Which word best describes the level of parental oversight the narrator of Lust has?
(a) Her parents do not bother with discipline.
(b) Her parents physically discipline her.
(c) Her parents get letters from the principal often.
(d) Her parents understand she has problems but don't know how to discipline her.
5. What does Lil search for at the party?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A cigarette.
(d) Her keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator of Lust get her birth control?
2. Which of the following words describes the Lust narrator's mother?
3. Who does the narrator of Lust cohabitate with?
4. What is the overall timeline in Lust?
5. From what point of view is Lust told?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)