|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Thrilling Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tim plan to do?
(a) Go back to school.
(b) Meet a new girl.
(c) Get his girlfriend back.
(d) Buy a home.
2. From what point of view is Lunch with Harry told?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person.
(d) Third person limited.
3. When the narrator of Lust lives with friends over the summer, what does the group live near?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A nude beach.
(c) A public pool.
(d) A tide pool.
4. Which of the following is dialogue used for in The Knot?
5. What is the name of the lover who frightens the teenage girl with his intensity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ellen study?
2. Which word best describes the level of parental oversight the narrator of Lust has?
3. What type of animal hisses at Evelyn?
4. Who thinks that Evelyn is ignorant?
5. The morning after the party, which word would Ellen use to describe Nicholas?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)