|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Thrilling Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane need help with?
(a) Finding somebody to live with.
(b) Relating to Harry.
(c) Paying for lunch.
(d) Finding a new relationship.
2. Which word best describes the narrator of Blow and Bill?
3. What does Bill do to stay awake?
(d) He smokes cigarettes continuously.
4. What type of animal hisses at Evelyn?
5. After the party ends at the second location, where does Ellen go?
(a) To her own house.
(b) To a club.
(c) To Nicholas' house.
(d) To Tina's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the title of the story Blow refer to?
2. How does Frank feel when the narrator tells him personal information about herself?
3. On her way home, who does Ellen see walking that inspires her?
4. In Part 2 of The Knot, what does the man want to do?
5. Where does the woman in The Feather in the Toque find a photo of her lover's ex-girlfriend?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)