|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator in Blow live with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(d) A roommate.
2. What is the structure of The Knot similar to?
(a) A song.
(b) A movie.
(c) A play.
(d) A novel.
3. What is the name of the woman in The Knot?
4. Describe Bill's relationship with the narrator of Blow.
(a) Bill is the narrator's uncle.
(b) They are longtime friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They've dated for years.
5. Which of the following is dialogue used for in The Knot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator of Blow go with Bill?
2. What does the author use to tell most of the story in The Break-up?
3. From what perspective is The Knot told?
4. According to the narrator of Blow, which word best describes the predictions Bill makes?
5. What is the nickname of the man in The Knot?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)