|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Knot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Bill, which word describes the narrator of Blow's new boyfriend?
2. From what perspective is The Knot told?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third omniscient.
(d) Third limited.
3. What is the name of Bill's ex-girlfriend?
4. Who does the narrator in Blow live with?
(a) A roommate.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
5. Describe Bill's relationship with the narrator of Blow.
(a) Bill is the narrator's uncle.
(b) They've dated for years.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are longtime friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tim plan to do?
2. What is the occupation of the narrator of Blow's significant other?
3. Describe the relationship between Tim and Owen.
4. Where does the narrator of Blow go with Bill?
5. From what point of view is Blow told from?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)