1. From what point of view is Lust told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
2. Which of the following words best describes the narrator of Lust?
3. What is the overall timeline in Lust?
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. What is the number of boys that the narrator of Lust has had sex with?
(a) At least 16.
(b) At least 4.
(c) At least 20.
(d) At least 8.
5. What is the name of the Lust narrator's first lover?
6. What is the name of the lover who frightens the teenage girl with his intensity?
7. Who does the narrator of Lust cohabitate with?
8. When the narrator of Lust gets in trouble for sexual activity on school grounds, where is it suggested that she go from then on?
(a) Her dormitory.
(b) Her home.
(c) The pool house.
(d) The woods.
This section contains 3,101 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)