Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
2. What does O'Hara think about humanity in "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
3. Who do politicians lie to in "How to Get There"?
4. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
5. What does "Five Poems" list?
Essay Topic 1
What is a prophecy, and how does O'Hara use prophecies in his poetry?
Essay Topic 2
How is Russian culture important to O'Hara, and how is this culture represented in his poetry?
Essay Topic 3
How does O'Hara convey emotion in his poetry? Choose two poems that express two different emotions. Compare and contrast the words and imagery that convey the emotion of the poem.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)