Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
2. What does O'Hara think about humanity in "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
3. Who do politicians lie to in "How to Get There"?
4. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
5. What does "Five Poems" list?
Explain O'Hara's defense of the city in the poem ''Song." How does O'Hara use art to convey a message about New York?
Discuss how O'Hara's history as a musician and art critic influences his poetry.
Choose two poems where O'Hara either mentions or dedicates the poem to a fellow artist. Provide a brief biography of the person. Discuss how O'Hara celebrates that person in his poem.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)