Mid-Book Test (up to Cornkind, How to Get There, A Little Travel Diary, Five Poems, Ave Maria)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the Buddha want to end in "Image of the Buddha Preaching"?
2. How many parts is the poem "Alma"?
3. Where is O'Hara in "A Little Travel Diary"?
4. During the poem "A Little Travel Diary," what does O'Hara pass?
5. What does O'Hara think of Paris in "A Little Travel Diary"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Whose death does O'Hara learn about in "The Day...
This section contains 700 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)