Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
(b) Earthly needs.
2. What does O'Hara think about humanity in "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
(a) It is enlightened.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is evolving.
(d) It is failing.
3. Who do politicians lie to in "How to Get There"?
4. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) Old friends.
(d) New companions.
5. What does "Five Poems" list?
(a) Loves of O'Hara's life.
(b) Small city pleasures.
(c) O'hara's wishes.
(d) The best foods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson" begin?
2. During the poem "A Little Travel Diary," what does O'Hara pass?
3. What month does "How to Get There" take place?
4. Where does O'Hara find his love in "Mary Desti's Ass"?
5. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara hide?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)