|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson" begin?
(a) New York.
2. In "Steps," what do women wear in O'Hara's vision of New York?
(d) Tight clothes.
3. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
(a) New companions.
(b) His brother.
(c) Old friends.
(d) His father.
4. In "St. Paul and All That," O'Hara writes about what disappearing?
5. What does O'Hara take comfort in during the poem "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
(b) Asian things.
(c) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the poem "A Little Travel Diary," what does O'Hara pass?
2. How does O'Hara feel when he is with the other person in "St. Paul and All That"?
3. In "At Kamin's Dance Shop," who is Fanny?
4. What did Fanny want to do with O'Hara in "At Kamin's Dance Shop"?
5. O'Hara ponders the point of _____________in "Cornkind."
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)