|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
(a) Earthly needs.
2. What is the weather in "How to Get There"?
3. To whom is "Steps" addressed?
(a) New York.
(b) His brother.
(c) His lover.
(d) His girlfriend.
4. How many parts does "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson" contain?
5. How does everyone act in O'Hara's vision of New York in "Steps"?
(b) Full of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion is O'Hara feeling at the start of "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
2. What is the overall theme of "Cornkind"?
3. How does O'Hara feel when he is with the other person in "St. Paul and All That"?
4. In what shape is "Poem en Forme de Saw" written?
5. In "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson," what does O'Hara assert is behind order and kindness?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)