|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the overall theme of "Cornkind"?
2. In "Cornkind," what is the boy's connection to his past?
(a) A photo.
(b) His father.
(c) A diary.
(d) His mother.
3. In "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson," what is O'Hara able to ignore?
(a) His lover.
(b) The noise of the city.
(c) The news.
(d) His pain.
4. What spreads through the alleyways in "How to Get There"?
5. To whom is "Steps" addressed?
(a) New York.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His brother.
(d) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Hara think of Paris in "A Little Travel Diary"?
2. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
3. In "St. Paul and All That," O'Hara writes about what disappearing?
4. Where does O'Hara want to spend the day in "Steps"?
5. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara wonder if he should visit?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)