Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
(b) Earthly needs.
2. What does O'Hara think about humanity in "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
(a) It is enlightened.
(b) It is thriving.
(c) It is evolving.
(d) It is failing.
3. Who do politicians lie to in "How to Get There"?
4. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) Old friends.
(d) New companions.
5. What does "Five Poems" list?
(a) Loves of O'Hara's life.
(b) Small city pleasures.
(c) O'hara's wishes.
(d) The best foods.
6. In what city does "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson" begin?
(a) New York.
7. During the poem "A Little Travel Diary," what does O'Hara pass?
(a) The Spanish countryside.
(c) A crying child.
(d) A lost puppy.
8. What month does "How to Get There" take place?
9. Where does O'Hara find his love in "Mary Desti's Ass"?
10. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara hide?
(a) In his room.
(b) Behind a mill.
(c) In a treehouse.
(d) Behind a dumpster.
11. In "A Little Travel Diary," whom does O'Hara travel with?
12. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara wonder if he should visit?
(c) St. Louis.
13. In the poem "Mary Desti's Ass," what city does O'Hara warn the reader about?
14. Where does O'Hara dread going in "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
(a) The United States.
15. What does the poem "Ave Maria" ask mothers to do?
(a) Not to let their daughters date men like their fathers.
(b) Allow children to go to the movies.
(c) Pray for their sins.
(d) Take their children to church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the overall theme of "Cornkind"?
2. What animal does O'Hara imagine talking in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
3. In "Five Poems," what does O'Hara question about himself?
4. What does O'Hara take comfort in during the poem "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
5. What do Woman lie about in "How to Get There"?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)