|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does O'Hara feel at the end of "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
2. What does O'Hara want people to free themselves from in ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson''?
(d) Earthly needs.
3. Whom does O'Hara wonder if he should visit in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
(a) His agent.
(d) His father.
4. Where is O'Hara in "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
5. Who is "St. Paul and All That" about?
(a) His lover.
(b) His friend.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
6. In "A Little Travel Diary," whom does O'Hara travel with?
7. In what shape is "Poem en Forme de Saw" written?
(a) A heart.
(b) A square.
(c) A saw.
(d) A smiley face.
8. What is the overall theme of "Cornkind"?
9. Where does O'Hara find his love in "Mary Desti's Ass"?
10. What animal does O'Hara imagine talking in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
11. In ''For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson," what no longer interests us?
(c) Rock n' Roll.
12. In "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson," what is O'Hara's generation going to do?
13. What does O'Hara request at the end of "Down at the Canal"?
(a) A knife.
(b) A drink.
(c) A gun.
14. To what state does the other person in "St. Paul and All That" want to move?
15. In "At Kamin's Dance Shop," who is Fanny?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A tap dancer.
(c) A ballerina.
(d) A receptionist.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the start of "Mary Desti's Ass," what place does O'Hara describe?
2. In "Mary Desti's Ass," where does O'Hara say he contracted a strange illness?
3. To whom is "Down at the Canal" addressed?
4. O'Hara ponders the point of _____________in "Cornkind."
5. What action does O'Hara describe at the start of "Mary Desti's Ass"?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)