|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion is O'Hara feeling at the start of "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
2. What does O'Hara use as a metaphor in "Cornkind"?
3. In "At Kamin's Dance Shop," who is Fanny?
(a) A receptionist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A tap dancer.
(d) A ballerina.
4. Where is O'Hara in "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
5. What action does O'Hara describe at the start of "Mary Desti's Ass"?
6. What is O'Hara's emotional state in "At Kamin's Dance Shop"?
7. In "St. Paul and All That," O'Hara writes about what disappearing?
8. Where does O'Hara argue students should learn about sex in "Ave Maria"?
(d) Movie theaters.
9. What does "Five Poems" list?
(a) O'hara's wishes.
(b) Small city pleasures.
(c) The best foods.
(d) Loves of O'Hara's life.
10. What is the overall theme of "Cornkind"?
11. What does the epigram at the start of "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson" discuss?
12. What does O'Hara assert is the true face of the city in "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
13. What animal does O'Hara imagine talking in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
14. What spreads through the alleyways in "How to Get There"?
15. What did Fanny want to do with O'Hara in "At Kamin's Dance Shop"?
(a) Make love to him.
(b) Dance with him.
(c) Eat with him.
(d) Walk with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the weather condition where O'Hara finds his love in "Mary Desti's Ass"?
2. What does O'Hara sign off as in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
3. To whom is "Down at the Canal" addressed?
4. Whom does O'Hara wonder if he should visit in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
5. During the poem "A Little Travel Diary," what does O'Hara pass?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)