|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of people are on the bus in "On the Way to San Remo"?
(a) Fat people.
(b) Thin people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Angry people.
2. Where is the place where O'Hara wants to work in "Cambridge" located?
(a) Across the Street.
(b) In New York.
(c) In his friend's neighborhood.
(d) In Spain.
3. In "Poem," where does O'Hara wish he lived?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A fishing boat.
(c) A mansion.
(d) A wood house.
4. Who visits O'Hara in New York in "Poem (4)"?
5. Where, in "Three Airs," is O'Hara sitting?
(a) A beach.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A park.
(d) A mall.
6. What belies the notion of social mobility according to O'Hara in "Rhapsody"?
(a) The elevator men.
(b) The maids.
(c) The waiters.
(d) The president.
7. In "Poem (4)," what is the weather like?
8. In "Poem," O'Hara wants _____________ to bring him a cup of tea.
(a) A coffee shop waitress.
(b) A sommelier.
(c) A samovar.
(d) A friend.
9. What do the suns look like in the poem "Alma"?
10. What cultural event does O'Hara attend in "Poem (4)"?
(a) An art gallery.
(b) A movie.
(c) A concert.
(d) A book signing.
11. What object does O'Hara describe in "Rhapsody"?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A table.
(c) A building.
(d) A statue.
12. How does O'Hara want to change in "Poem"?
(a) He wants to be depressed.
(b) He wants to be brave.
(c) He wishes he was creative.
(d) He wants to become charming.
13. What does O'Hara drink in "2 Poems from the O'Hara Monogatari"?
14. Who recently died in ''In a Step Away from Them"?
15. Where does O'Hara wonder if he should work at in "Cambridge"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A school.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A doctor's offic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of house is O'Hara staying at in "2 Poems from the O'Hara Monogatari"?
2. What meal does O'Hara eat in "Personal Poem"?
3. What place does Alma miss when she moves to Detroit?
4. How many parts are in the poem "Three airs"?
5. In "Rhapsody," what part of the city does O'Hara despise?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)