|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem (5), Galanta, Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people believe about the city in "Song"?
(a) It is violent.
(b) It is friendly.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is clean.
2. What animal does O'Hara imagine talking in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
3. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara hide?
(a) Behind a mill.
(b) Behind a dumpster.
(c) In his room.
(d) In a treehouse.
4. With what does O'Hara associate the girl in "Galanta"?
5. What entity does O'Hara long to be in "Three Airs"?
(a) A God.
(b) An Angel.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Three Airs," from what structures does O'Hara wish to be free?
2. How does O'Hara feel when he is with the other person in "St. Paul and All That"?
3. What region of the city does "Hotel Particulier" take place?
4. In what season does "Poem" take place?
5. Whom does O'Hara envision himself as in "Fantasy"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)