|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem (5), Galanta, Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does O'Hara compare the city to in "In a Step Away from Them"?
(a) A circus.
(b) A symphony.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A jungle.
2. What object does O'Hara describe in "Rhapsody"?
(a) A statue.
(b) A table.
(c) A fountain.
(d) A building.
3. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) Old friends.
(d) New companions.
4. In "Poem (4)," what does O'Hara debate with friends?
(c) The weather.
5. What type of neurotic does O'Hara describe himself as in "Poem"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "In a Step Away from Them," what does O'Hara eat?
2. What does "Five Poems" list?
3. What does O'Hara sign off as in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
4. In "How to Get There," O'Hara writes that the city is filled with__________.
5. What does O'Hara use as a metaphor in "Cornkind"?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)