|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Poem (5), Galanta, Fantasy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. O'Hara ponders the point of _____________in "Cornkind."
(a) Driving a car.
(b) Having a son.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Being very wealthy.
2. What is the condition of O'Hara in "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul"?
(b) Hung over.
3. In what city does "Hotel Particulier" take place?
(d) New York.
4. What does O'Hara feed the murdered man to in "Fantasy"?
5. In what season does "Poem" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Hara wonder in "Poem (2)"?
2. Where does O'Hara argue students should learn about sex in "Ave Maria"?
3. What do people believe about the city in "Song"?
4. At the end of "Three Airs," from what structures does O'Hara wish to be free?
5. In "Cornkind," what is the boy's connection to his past?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)