|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts is the poem "Alma"?
2. At the end of "Three Airs," from what structures does O'Hara wish to be free?
3. In "Poem (2)," how many time does O'Hara say he's been in love?
4. Where does O'Hara argue students should learn about sex in "Ave Maria"?
(a) Movie theaters.
5. What does O'Hara take comfort in during the poem "For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson"?
(c) Asian things.
(d) His bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does O'Hara dread going in "In Memoir of Sergei O"?
2. In "St. Paul and All That," O'Hara writes about what disappearing?
3. What does O'Hara think of Paris in "A Little Travel Diary"?
4. What animal does O'Hara imagine talking in "Poem en Forme de Saw"?
5. What entity does O'Hara long to be in "Three Airs"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)