|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through For the Chinese New Year & For Bill Berkson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does O'Hara stay with in Boston in the poem "Mary Desti's Ass"?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) New companions.
(d) Old friends.
2. In "Poem (2)," how many time does O'Hara say he's been in love?
3. In "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul," what is O'Hara's fear?
(a) He is a terrible poet.
(b) He will never move from his parents' house.
(c) He will never be loved.
(d) He is dying.
4. What location does O'Hara wish to be free from at the end of "Three Airs"?
(a) The grave.
(b) The city.
(c) The country.
(d) The local bar.
5. In "Mary Desti's Ass," where does O'Hara say he contracted a strange illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Three Airs," where does the bird drop the objects it is carrying?
2. What is O'Hara's emotional state in "At Kamin's Dance Shop"?
3. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara hide?
4. In the poem "Mary Desti's Ass," what city does O'Hara warn the reader about?
5. In "Poem en Forme de Saw," where does O'Hara wonder if he should visit?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)