|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Personal Poem, Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul, Rhapsody, Hotel Particulier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "Three Airs" what objects are in the space O'Hara describes?
(a) Absurd objects.
(b) Fluffy objects.
(c) Pretty objects.
(d) Scary objects.
2. What does O'Hara compare the city to in "In a Step Away from Them"?
(a) A symphony.
(b) A waterfall.
(c) A circus.
(d) A jungle.
3. What type of people are on the bus in "On the Way to San Remo"?
(a) Angry people.
(b) Thin people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Fat people.
4. What do people not believe at the end of "Alma"?
(a) The war is over.
(b) Alma isn't married.
(c) The winter didn't result in frost.
(d) Alma is dead.
5. What month does O'Hara say is approaching in "Poem (4)"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Alma at the end of the poem?
2. What does O'Hara write is over the water in "Three Airs"?
3. What type of neurotic does O'Hara describe himself as in "Poem"?
4. How would O'Hara describe himself in "Poem"?
5. What kind of sandwich does O'Hara eat in "Music"?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)