|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Personal Poem, Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul, Rhapsody, Hotel Particulier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is lacking in O'Hara's journey in "Hotel Particulier"?
2. What type of people are on the bus in "On the Way to San Remo"?
(a) Rich people.
(b) Angry people.
(c) Thin people.
(d) Fat people.
3. Whom does O'Hara thank for the music at the end of "Naphtha"?
(a) Bing Crosby.
(c) Louis Armstrong.
(d) Duke Ellington.
4. What is the condition of O'Hara in "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul"?
(a) Hung over.
5. What region of the city does "Hotel Particulier" take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does "Image of the Buddha Preaching" take place?
2. In "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul," what is O'Hara's fear?
3. What does the Buddha want to end in "Image of the Buddha Preaching"?
4. Where does "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday" take place?
5. What does O'Hara write is over the water in "Three Airs"?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)