|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Personal Poem, Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul, Rhapsody, Hotel Particulier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many parts are in the poem "Three airs"?
2. In the poem "Three Airs" what objects are in the space O'Hara describes?
(a) Pretty objects.
(b) Absurd objects.
(c) Fluffy objects.
(d) Scary objects.
3. What region of the city does "Hotel Particulier" take place?
4. How does O'Hara want to change in "Poem"?
(a) He wants to be brave.
(b) He wishes he was creative.
(c) He wants to be depressed.
(d) He wants to become charming.
5. What is Alma's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does O'Hara wonder if he should work at in "Cambridge"?
2. What happens when Alma moves to Detroit?
3. What is the condition of O'Hara in "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul"?
4. How many parts is the poem "Alma"?
5. In "In Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul," what is O'Hara's fear?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)