|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Personal Poem, Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul, Rhapsody, Hotel Particulier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the poem "Three Airs" what objects are in the space O'Hara describes?
(a) Scary objects.
(b) Fluffy objects.
(c) Absurd objects.
(d) Pretty objects.
2. In "Personal Poem" with whom does O'Hara eat?
(a) Malcom X.
(b) LeRoi Jones.
(c) James Spader.
3. Where does "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday" take place?
(a) Central Perk.
(b) O'Hara's apartment.
(c) Central Park.
(d) A bar.
4. Where does O'Hara wonder if he should work at in "Cambridge"?
(a) A school.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A doctor's offic.
5. In "Rhapsody," what part of the city does O'Hara despise?
(b) The Bronx.
(c) Greenwhich Village.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does O'Hara drink in "2 Poems from the O'Hara Monogatari"?
2. Describe the condition of O'Hara's location in "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday"?
3. What kind of house is O'Hara staying at in "2 Poems from the O'Hara Monogatari"?
4. In what part of New York does O'Hara write he feels the best in his poem, "Rhapsody"?
5. What does O'Hara compare the city to in "In a Step Away from Them"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)