|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Personal Poem, Adieu to Norman, Bon Jour to Joan and Jean-Paul, Rhapsody, Hotel Particulier.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday" take place?
(a) Central Park.
(b) O'Hara's apartment.
(c) A bar.
(d) Central Perk.
2. What location does O'Hara wish to be free from at the end of "Three Airs"?
(a) The city.
(b) The grave.
(c) The local bar.
(d) The country.
3. Where is O'Hara walking at the start of "Poem"?
(a) To his apartment.
(b) In Central Park.
(c) To school.
(d) To a bar.
4. What emotional state is O'Hara in during "On Rachmaninoff's Birthday"?
(c) In love.
5. Where does Alma visit prior to arriving in Detroit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What century does O'Hara mention in "Naphtha"?
2. At what time in "In a Step Away from Them'"is O'Hara walking?
3. What do people believe about the city in "Song"?
4. Whom does O'Hara compare himself to in "Cambridge"?
5. How late, in "Poem (4)," does O'Hara stay up?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)